Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jill H Enright has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Enright told me I have cancer without a single lab test. She was upset because I scheduled for a physical and complained about a pain in my side. She will not allow any complaint at a physical. She would not speak to me again that day. Her nurse told me the next day she was angry with me. She never scheduled a test of any kind. I do not have cancer which has been confirmed by another physician.
Dr. Enright is super thurough in her exams, and has sharp eyes to find problems early, when it can be most effectively addressed. She probably saved my life by finding an early cancerous nodule, and moved quickly by referring me to some of the best specialists in the country. She is also very sharp and analytical, and super nice once you get to know her. For Dr. Enright, the patient comes first, and she strives to give the whole patient the best care possible. Her medical assistant, Melissa, is one of the most knowledgable and responsive medical asisstant I've had the pleasure to know.
She was my primary doctor at Overlake Bellevue Clinic for many yrs. She listens. Analytical, which is what I like. She doesn't pretend to know it all but willing to check on things or consult with others. For those of you looking for her - she is now at Overlake Internal Meds Associates (www.oima.org), Bellevue, 425-990-5222. Yes, I found her!
She is great. When I went in after a while and taking a bunch of medicine - asthma, blood pressure etc. she looked at the whole thing and said what you have is just one real problem (I have since dropped 70lbs). Analytical style. Her style is not one of warmth but a very very competent,analytical one. Overlake refuses to give her new clinic which is outrageous in my opinion. Her only fault - she looks at her computer more than at you while talking - looking over meds, past reports etc.
Dr. Enright is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Jill H Enright accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOverlake Internal Medicine Associates, 1407 116th Ave NE Ste 200, Bellevue, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jill H Enright in this video.
Dr. Jill H Enright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.