Dr. Jill H Enright Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jill H Enright?

Please find another doctor

Dr. Enright told me I have cancer without a single lab test. She was upset because I scheduled for a physical and complained about a pain in my side. She will not allow any complaint at a physical. She would not speak to me again that day. Her nurse told me the next day she was angry with me. She never scheduled a test of any kind. I do not have cancer which has been confirmed by another physician.

Dr. Jill Enright - best doctor!!

I've been seeing Dr. Enright for 18 years now. She calls me to tell me the results of tests and to remind me to come in and check in with her. I think she is fantastic. She coordinates among all my doctors and has my chart ready when I come in to see her. She is very professional.

Holding patient as 1st priority, excellent medical skills, great bedside manner and

Dr. Enright is super thurough in her exams, and has sharp eyes to find problems early, when it can be most effectively addressed. She probably saved my life by finding an early cancerous nodule, and moved quickly by referring me to some of the best specialists in the country. She is also very sharp and analytical, and super nice once you get to know her. For Dr. Enright, the patient comes first, and she strives to give the whole patient the best care possible. Her medical assistant, Melissa, is one of the most knowledgable and responsive medical asisstant I've had the pleasure to know.

Great Doctor

She was my primary doctor at Overlake Bellevue Clinic for many yrs. She listens. Analytical, which is what I like. She doesn't pretend to know it all but willing to check on things or consult with others. For those of you looking for her - she is now at Overlake Internal Meds Associates (www.oima.org), Bellevue, 425-990-5222. Yes, I found her!

Excellent doctor - no nonsense style

She is great. When I went in after a while and taking a bunch of medicine - asthma, blood pressure etc. she looked at the whole thing and said what you have is just one real problem (I have since dropped 70lbs). Analytical style. Her style is not one of warmth but a very very competent,analytical one. Overlake refuses to give her new clinic which is outrageous in my opinion. Her only fault - she looks at her computer more than at you while talking - looking over meds, past reports etc.

Great doctor

I have had Dr. Enright as my physician for almost 8 years. I like her no nonsense approach and get to the bottom of what is going on. She doesn't seem overly worried about ordering necessary tests. She has never hesitates to listen if I had concerns or questions even though I know she has time constraints. She doesn't pet or pamper - I'm not there for that but she has phoned us at home with test results and follow up. She has apparently left the Overlake practice which refuses to give information where she may be practicing now or later. I will keep checking and hoping to find where she practices now.

Saved my life

when I had shortness of breath and thought it was a reaction to new medication Dr Enright rushed me to a heart specialist and I was in the hospital that night for heart blockage...Excellent physician, very friendly once you get to know her

Too expensive

I think that Dr. Enright is probably a good doctor, but she is quite inflexible with her office procedures. For instance, when I need a refill on a prescription, and it turns out that I need lab work before she can write it, rather than having her assistant call me to come in for the lab work, she would write a prescription for 30 days instead of 90 days, which costs me much more out of pocket since my insurance pays the same amount regardless of the size of the prescription. Also, during your annual physical, you are not allowed to talk about ANYTHING else (even if she asks first) or she will bill you for an office visit along with the physical (which means another co-pay). Bottom line - she was costing me too much with all of the unnecessary charges - I had to find another doctor.

Dr. Jill H Enright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.