Have you seen Dr. Jill D Felder?

ODD

She is never on time and dresses poorly. She seems to be disconnected from you and never reviews your file well. Subsequent visits became more hurried and less interested in my health. She asks what you want to do rather than tell you her recommendation (when you haven't seen the blood test results). Then writes a script and dashes off. One day I went to schedule and appointment and the office told me she was no longer there offering no other info. She never followed by mail up to say she moved or switched practices. I had to hurry to find another endocrinologist. Not the best experience. Seems like a nice person but not a great doctor. Obviously the person who wrote the glowing report was a friend or relative. PS I later found out I never even needed thyroid medications.

Worst experience of my life

First appointment was ok but she discussed her boredom in her marriage. Later appointment she discussed how she needed to dump her 5 kids off to a camp for the summer so she could open another location. She never ran on time, she was rude and inconsiderate. After I left the practice when she walked out of an appointment when I told her I had to get to work and she was over 30 minutes late despite being in the office, she wrote me a letter telling me I wasn't welcome back.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Felder has helped me so much with my diabetes!

Terrible TERRIBLE doctor

Ridiculous long wait time, nearly 2 hours. Never introduced herself or made eye contact. Questioned why I was referred to her. Would ask questions and not let me answer. Sent me for blood work and a week later she has yet to contact me even though it's abnormal. Asked me if I wanted her just to give me a pill so I'd feel better. I'm not a pill popper. Very rude and unprofessional. Said she didn't know if she wanted a follow-up . Made to feel like I was lying about cancer diagnosis even though she had pathology reports.

Long wait... ok I got over that. She walked in the room didn't even know what to say. This lady did not look even near to being a doctor..ok, i put that aside too, not a big deal. Asked many questions and before I could finish answering her questions she moved onto another question or another subject, purposely interrupting me. She seems to know what she's talking about but very poorly communicated back what was going on with me..like she expected me to read her mind. I asked lots of questions again getting interrupted. Seems smart but if you're a doctor I suggest you have good personal communication skills..I mean isn't that required? Was a very awkward experience.

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Jill Felder is a unique physician. Her approach is different than any doctor I've ever met. She isn't a brown noser that rolls her eyes behind your back and does nothing. She's a roll-up-her-sleeves type. A quiet genius. A thinker. Through process of elimination she will figure out what you need. She tested things no other doctor thought to test for with me and discovered root causes that, I believe, led to other serious illnesses. If you are a thyroid patient, she will test not only TSH, but free t3, free t4, and whatever else you require. She will prescribe what you need vs. what is in vogue. She does take time, that is a fine quality. A baby takes 10 lunar months to develop, good wine takes time, masterpieces take time. If you are a thyroid patient, you don't want your doctor to just put you on a high starting dose and forget about you. No, you want your doctor to test when you need it and make adjustments. It has been 5 months of back and forth and I am feeling better all of the time, with very rarely bad days. Almost everyone has those days, and none of them were truly as bad as they used to be. I don't ever want to go back feeling the way I felt before I met Doctor Felder. I believe that if the wait upsets you that much, you don't need help badly enough.

Really a smart excellent doctor. She has helped me when others have not.

Dr Felder

Okay to begin, i have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Being the only thyroid doctor in my area, i came to see Dr. Felder and ended up waiting 2 hours in the waiting room for her. I found that very rude, to say the least. So i walk into her office with her and her first words are "so what do you want me to do here?" (in a very smart tone). I was like "Um. you tell me. youre the doctor." She didnt even look at my file (i knew previously i had a nodule and hypothyroidism.) She simply said go get bloodwork and she will call me for a follow up appointment after. So i got my blood work and two weeks later i get something in the mail from her which was a script to get more blood work in 6 months, a script for synthroid, and a sticky note saying "take these." I called and they wouldnt tell me anything about my blood work. I had no clue what was going on so i made another appointment simply to get a copy of my results from her. I got them, and had to do my own research to see what exactly i had. (how i found out i have hashimotos.) Then 6 months after i went back, waited forever again, and she scurries into the room dressed completely unprofessional, in a button up shirt with a button undone (i saw directly to her stomach) and she just asked how things are and when i said what i was taking she would ask why (when it was for that, like she either didnt remember or she wanted to test me.) very unprofessional. Needless to say im going somewhere else. she knows her stuff, but shes very socially awkward.

Knows her stuff!!

Dr. Felder is a great professional! She really knows her stuff and helped me a lot with my problems. I have been going to her for years now and have no intent to stop. Yes, there is quite a wait, but they do always say that the best doesnt come easy. I completely recommend her to anyone who has a disability in her field. Also, even though she takes her time getting to you, she really does care about each and every patient getting cared for.

terrible experience no respect for your time

A doctor dedicated to helping people!!!

Dr. Felder is extremely knowledgable in the area of endocrinology. I showed more improvement just two months after my first visit to Dr. Felder than I had in 15 years of trips to a well-known endocrinologist in the Pittsburgh area.It's obvious that Dr. Felder is a dedicated physician who wants to help people and loves what she does. Highly recommended!!!

Kind of Odd, but good

SHe knows her stuff. SHe gives excellent care. She has a strange manner sometimes, but she is always right on target.

Dr. Jill D Felder is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Steubenville, OH.

Dr. Jill D Felder Is this you?