Have you seen Dr. Jill C Genua?

Confident , very knowledgeable segeon. Puts you at ease.

Current Patient

Dr. Jill C. Genua is a GODSEND & deserves a 10+

Dr. Jill Genua is a GODSEND. She truly is the best doctor/surgeon & other doctors should learn from her. She has a wealth of knowledge & information & is always positive. The office staff is top notch & makes an appointment ASAP. They always gets back to you immediately. So does Dr. Genua. She calls with tests & results as soon as she gets them. She is extremely meticulous, compassionate, accommodating, honest & professional. Her patients come first - their schedule, everyday life & concerns. She researches their current & past symptoms & conditions then recommends the course of action & treatment. She is a PERFECTIONIST. Dr. Genua explains everything in simple layman's terms & makes sure all your questions are answered. She is very knowledgeable, caring, calming & has a good sense of humor. She gives you all the options, makes time around your schedule & is available for her patients. I was petrified to schedule surgery but she made me feel very comfortable & that I was making the right decision. I trust her with my life. Dr. Genua performed an 8 hour laparoscopic, successful surgery & stayed with me through recovery & was with me when I was admitted into my room. She is the BEST! You can tell she has a great connection with the staff. The nurses know her routine & what to expect. All the nurses said I had the best doctor who comes EVERYDAY to see her patients. They can reach her anytime directly which came in handy when I had situations late at night & in the middle of the night. God Bless Dr. Genua & all the nurses! It is also great to hear that nurses, doctors & their families had her perform their surgeries. She spends time with her patients & families. No matter how busy she is, she always takes the time to talk & listen. She is on target with an accurate timeline & what to expect during recovery & recuperation. Her bedside manner is the best. She knows & remembers your personal life & treats her patients like family. I would highly recommend Dr. Genua to everybody. I truly love her & thank God for her everyday. Thank you Dr. Genua. I don't know where I would be without you. God Bless you!

she is the most amazing docter and makes you feel comfortable professional and compassionate as well as highly efficient

My entire experience with Dr. Genua was excellent. She was able to make me feel comfortable and calm during a very frightening time in my life. Her bedside manner and kind nature made me very glad I chose her to do my surgery. She followed up with me and even called me at home to check on my progress after my healing period.

Dr. Genua is the absolute best doctor in her field. Because of her, my experience with a colonoscopy was absolutely perfect. She made me feel so comfortable, secure and cared for. Thanks Dr. Genua. You are the best.

I am a RN and see the good and bad in health care. Dr Genua truly cares about her patients. I couldn't have been happier with the care and treatment I received from Dr Genua and her staff. I highly recommend her.

Secretary

Nasty and rude. Waiting well over a hour. Ask how long it would be. She said I have no idea. I can't pull doctor out with patient.

Misdiagnosed me. Who knows where I would be if I didn't go to a different surgeon who actually helped me. Probably good if you have a clear cut problem. She is a hardworking doctor. But seemed to me that she has a lot to learn in her field.

Health Care

I am in the health care field and see the good and not so good side of medicine. Dr Genua is an excellent and compassionate surgeon. highly recommend her.

Excellant experience- Dr Genua was attentive and very thorough-

I saw this Dr with a difficult problem that other people would not take care of and she took a lot of time out of her schedule to help me

Dr. Jill C Genua is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Norwalk, CT.

Dr. Jill C Genua Is this you?