Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jill S Gettings has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jill S Gettings has the following 16 expertise
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Surgery Recovery
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Damage
Dr. Jill S Gettings has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jill S Gettings is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gettings is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jill S Gettings accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthpartners Specialty Center Digestive Care, 435 Phalen Blvd, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Jill S Gettings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.