Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jill A Harmat has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jill A Harmat has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Jill A Harmat has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Training for office personnel is lacking. When you need an answer do not call the office. It may take several days before you hear anything or you may hear nothing at all. Not sure if the girls give messages to the doctor, or if the doctor just forgets to call back. I like the doctor but not the lazy way in which things are handled. It is a disaster looking for a place to happen.
Dr. Harmat is an amazing doctor. She cares about her patients!! The wait time is long, I won't lie but that is because if you need to see her she will find a way to fit you in a.s.a.p. she is worth the wait! Our whole family has seen her for years. We now live an hour away but make the trip to keep her as our doctor.
I scheduled first time appointments for myself and my 76 year old mother. After a 3 week waiting period for appointment we sat in the wait room for over 1 hour. After questioning the receptionist we discovered it would be at least another 1/2 hour before we could even get in the exam room. A wait time of 1 1/2- 2 hours is unacceptable.
Dr. Harmat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jill A Harmat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChesterland Family Practice, 8055 Mayfield Rd Ste 107, Chesterland, OH
Dr. Jill A Harmat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesterland, OH.