Dr. Jill L Hendra Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jill L Hendra?

Stay Away - Apply for PRO @ CareRing Instead! PLEASE!

As a semi-retired licensed health care professional, graduate student, I had no money or health care coverage. I begged for help at the local University of NC, a waste of time of course. Then I went to the Psych ER, not only a waste of time but actually detrimental. After waiting in disgusting surroundings for hours, literally, during which time the RN in charge kept pulling me out of line and sticking me in the group of social workers waiting to see their patient/clients - because I was the only person waiting for treatment who was not: screaming, catatonic on the waiting room floor, reeking of cigarette smoke and/or urine, swearing, harming other individuals waiting for treatment... After intake and proceding through triage, I saw Dr Hendra in a miniscule cubicle that was barely large enough for 2 adults and a tiny table. She completely ignored everything I said about the panic attack I had just had and kept chirping annoyingly that I should go to a health food store and get a supplement with thyroid in it and "just take a teence"..."just a teence" ... "not much, just a teence" ... "just a teence"... "just a TEENCE"... "JUST A TEENCE..." OMG! Maybe she should be a researcher and never talk to patients in need of CALM. Please! This is contraindicated in every way - especially without ANY LAB WORK - no pertinent history about me, my health, my past medical treatment... PLUS yuck! who wants OTC animal products - seriously the prion diseases are rampant - there is no assurance of product safety. Prion disease = Mad Cow for example. Even the squirrels in the eastern US have it. Come "Dr" Hendra. This was worse than nothing.

Dr. Hendra and the charge nurse

Do not come here if you want to leave with your sanity. I came in for a medication change, and they decided to keep me so they could check my liver function tests (LFTs)--not because I was suicidal or homicidal. I wanted to go to a MEDICAL center for these tests. However, I was not allowed to leave. The 2.5 hour wait I had then caused me to have an anxiety attack and become increasingly agitated. I asked to sign out AMA, but was denied repeatedly, even after getting the results back on my LFTs. They sent me to observation due to my anxiety and irritability and was forced to be locked up and had me sleep on two ottomans pushed together. I was also not allowed access to my medication for anxiety or my antidepressant. The overall experience was not conducive to my health. Dr. Hendra spent all of 2 mins with me, would not let me sign out AMA, told me she was in CHARGE and I had no control or say in the matter at hand. I also spoke several times to the charge nurse, Peg, who was about as compassionate as an executioner on executioner day. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS FACILITY TO ANYONE, ESPECIALLY DR. JILL HENDRA. I got the impression she liked to lock up people for the power of it all, or because I actually had great insurance coverage. Either way, it was a very traumatic experience I hope I never had to go through again.

Dr. Jill L Hendra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.