Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jill M Kingston has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jill M Kingston has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Jill M Kingston has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jill M Kingston is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Kingston did not want to continue to give me pain meds when my pain was severe. So in turn I had the full hysterectomy because the pain was unbearable. After my surgery I went 6 months without being regulated on any type of hormones. I felt like I was going crazy. I was not able to sleep and the hot flashes were severe. As a doctor, she should have known to put me on pain medications. I feel like she cashed out on my surgery but wasn't worried about my well being.
Dr. Kingston does not listen when a patient feels there is something wrong. I begged her to re-examine me after my D&C and she wouldn't. It turned out I had Asherman's Syndrome, caused by the two D&Cs she performed on me after my miscarriage. She claimed she was treating me the same way she would her mother or sister. I doubt that.
13 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Jill M Kingston accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGrand River Hospital District, 501 Airport Rd, Rifle, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jill M Kingston in this video.
Dr. Jill M Kingston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rifle, CO.