Dr. Jill Kingston Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jill Kingston?

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Dr Kingston did not want to continue to give me pain meds when my pain was severe. So in turn I had the full hysterectomy because the pain was unbearable. After my surgery I went 6 months without being regulated on any type of hormones. I felt like I was going crazy. I was not able to sleep and the hot flashes were severe. As a doctor, she should have known to put me on pain medications. I feel like she cashed out on my surgery but wasn't worried about my well being.

No follow up

Posted on November 30th, 2010

Dr. Kingston does not listen when a patient feels there is something wrong. I begged her to re-examine me after my D&C and she wouldn't. It turned out I had Asherman's Syndrome, caused by the two D&Cs she performed on me after my miscarriage. She claimed she was treating me the same way she would her mother or sister. I doubt that.

Posted on April 8th, 2017