Dr. Jill Liebman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Liebman?

Trigeminal Neuralgia

After 10 years suffering pain, Dr Liebman reffer to Dr. Aizik L Wolf of Miami Neuroscience for Gamma Knife treatment and the pain is history now.

Do not go to this doctor the doctor is clueless with her diagnosis when I had being to 4 previous neurologist that all told me the same and Dr.liebman completely had another diagnosed I went to her because my primary thought it would be convenient to same both doctors in the same medical center but I truly regret his advise she was not I had expected of a neurologist !?!??!?

My daughter died!

Brought my daughter in because of new severe headaches. Dr. Scheduled her for a routine MRI to be done at a facility her company owns. She died in her sleep of an aneurysm 2 nights later

unfortunately dr. Jill think that she knows better than the her patient if they have pain or not in fact she she really make me feel uncomfortable suggesting that I don't have being pain have pain and made me feel like I'm lying about my pain . I will not recommend seeing her .

Great for my Mom

After having mixed feelings of previous neurologists, I am so glad I brought my mom to see Dr. Liebman. She is a very compassionate and thorough doctor. The entire office is professional and I've never had to wait for an appointment, yet it seems she spends more time than any doctor previously. I feel at ease having my mom under the care of Dr. Liebman.

Condescending and disregarding

Very condescending, disregarding doctor who doesn't listen to patient's valid concerns and questions.

Excellent physican and staff.

Great Dr.

She was very busy but spent time with me explaining everything in her opinion what we can do to help my migraines. I have TBI and PTSD from being overseas and after going to the VA for over a year, she is the only one who took the time to figure out how to prevent my migraines rather then medicate me. I would recommend her to anyone.

Excellent Dr!

Exceptional neurologist who cares, with an awesome staff. I would definitely recommend her.

patient

Dr. George Levy would turn over in his grave -would he be able to witness the rudeness of this Dr. and her staff- Dr. Lieberman has not once but x2 entered my room addressing me by wrong name -she has no professional concern and love for her work and patients and it reflects on the attitude on her staff -it is a shame

Highly Recommend

Dr. Liebman spends time with my aging parents, answering their questions and explaining their conditions to them. Importantly, she has a nice manner and seems genuinely interested in them. We are very pleased with this doctor.

Migraine Sufferer

Dr. Liebman is not the friendliest but she cares and she is the BEST! She is not a bullishter and she gives you the facts. The staff is fun and professional. I have changed all of my physicians at some point or other but she has staying power.