More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jill S Reel MD
Dr. Jill S Reel has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jill S Reel has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Jill S Reel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jill S Reel - Posted on June 17th, 2015
Amazing- please read my story
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jill S Reel - Posted on June 11th, 2015
She's awesome. She caught my daughter's torticollis at age 4 or 5. I didn't see it and thought it was no biggie. Every time she saw my daughter she saw it again and again and recommended me to a specialist. I kept thinking it was no big deal... I just didn't understand. It finally became an apparent "big deal" when she hit puberty- we are now doing all we can to limit the effects but had I listened to Dr. Reel 10 years ago my daughter wouldn't be dealing with the issue today. Also, she caught my daughter's lazy eye before I ever saw anything... I listened to her on that one though. She was able to get eyeglasses and within 2 years her lazy eye had healed. Dr. Reel isn't an alarmist, either. Love that about her, too.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Jill S Reel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jill S Reel
Pediatrics Information Pediatrics is a medical specialty that provides health care for children. Pediatricians possess skills and knowledge that qualify them to provide a broad range of medical care from basic childhood illness to the most serious of diseases.
Locations & DirectionsMCH & HEALTH SYSTEM, 812 N 22nd St, Blair, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jill S Reel, MD - Pediatrics in Blair, NE, in this video.
Dr. Jill S Reel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Blair, NE.