Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jill M Perry
Dr. Jill M Perry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Perry is affiliated with Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services and Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center. Dr. Perry has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jill M Perry has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jill M Perry has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jill M Perry has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Jill M Perry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Perry is new to the practice as she recently replaced my PCP. It was my annual physical and first meeting with Dr. Perry. She started our introduction with the fact that she was tired. It just went downhill from there. During the visit she did not ask me about my medical history, my family history, my medical concerns, my thoughts on my overall health, any major life event that could impact my overall health. Instead I heard about her tiredness, her need to urinate due to pregnancy. The exam performed was robotic and not thorough. By that time she had lost all credibility in my eyes and I had no desire to share any additional information about myself.
I believe doctors should doubt any visible signs of underlying disease. Dr Perry in spite of multiple visits never observed or doubted such a disease with me. I had to go to emergency because of it. She even suggested a medicine with side effects when there is an alternative with less side effects is available and never discussed about the side effects with me. Our plans for kids got delayed by an yr because of this. she didn't even cared to look into our records and suggest to stop the medicine when we approached with our plans for kids. completely upset.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Perry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jill M Perry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Health Physician Partners, 933 3 Mile Rd NW Ste 210, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Jill M Perry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.