Dr. Jill D Rossrucker Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jill D Rossrucker?

Horrid follow up and lazy.

Claims she is a sleep specialist, i was sent to her by a doctor in her practice which is run like a factory. BEWARE. Ordered sleep study, insurance denied, i asked for her to submit a peer to peer, and she wouldn't talk to me, they had a girl call saying i should have my neurologist do it. The reason I went to her was because my neuro wanted me to go to her. SO , she doesn't have time to deal with insurance. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Then she did a metabolic rate test, which was probably a waste of money, I get a girl telling me the results. I have questions regarding if it is related to my chronic fatigue. She had the nerve to tell the girl to tell me it was because i gained weight! She didn't even look at how long these symptoms have been going on, didn't even care to do her job. She was a decent human being in the office, but this place is a factory, and follow up is a waste. Go somewhere else!

Terrible bedside manner. Would never recommend. Assigned same tests twice within a week.

excelent,best doctor i ever had.