Dr. Jill Shannahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Shannahan?

Wonderful Psychiatrist

Posted on May 4th, 2014

She really made me feel cared for - she took time to go through my history and my current complaints and followed up with me after prescribing medication.

Posted on December 22nd, 2013

Most helpful balance of encouragement and quiet suggestion; no sense of judgment, yet seemed honest and did not withhold opinion, especially when asked and even if there was disagreement. Willing to explain symptoms, behaviors, diagnoses. Attentive to medication issues without pushing meds. I did not feel that I was being fit to a diagnosis, rather that a diagnosis, or label, was secondary to helping me feeling that I was attaining some kind of stabiity and improvement in functioning. Perhaps most importantly, I believe Dr. Shannahan has fine sensibilities as well as an agreeable sense of humor.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017