Dr. Jill Turner Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jill Turner?

Terrible doctor - very complacent and rude

Not only is she not personable, but she doesn't care about her patients. She is rude, judgemental and lazy. 5 minutes after meeting her she told me that I had to get off all of my chronic pain medication and take over the counter tylenol for pain. I have been suffering from Chronic documented pain for years and after seeing me for 5 minutes she made this statement. She never asked me what my current issues are - only read what was in my chart. Yeah...maybe I should quit my job so that I can lie in bed all day in a ball of pain. Maybe that would make her happy.

Jill Turner is my Mother's doctor and she has heard this doctor screaming at her receptionist when my Mother called for an appointment. The phone was slammed down on her hurting her ear. Then without asking if my Mother needed a vaccination jabbed (as my Mother puts it) four needles into her arm that still hurts 9 months later. My Mother will not go back to this doctor.

She is rude an has no compassion. Just wants to refer u away. Run the other way!

Very abrupt in her care and stood the entire time looking at the computer and gave very little eye contact. The exam of the abdomen was done while sitting in a chair. As someone with health care experience this was all very odd

compassionate doctor

First I took my dad to see Dr. Turner. She is compassionate but straightforward with her patients. my mom has been seeing Dr. Turner since 2001. she is very thorough. If only my 71 year old mother would follow her advice - take her meds and quit smoking..

Dr. Jill Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.