Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jill C Green
Dr. Jill C Green, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Libertyville, IL, with another office in Park Ridge, IL. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Green is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan All Saints Hospital. Dr. Green has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jill C Green has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jill C Green has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 23
I've seen Dr. Green or her NP several times. Both are very friendly and smart. I do like that they communicate with one another and with other physicians as needed. However, their website is hard to navigate and contact information is sketchy at best- they have multiple phone numbers and email addresses- which do you use? Their address is not listed on their own website and they have multiple locations. Kinks still need to be worked out. If you have the patience to deal with the setup process of office transitions, the care could be great.
The most caring doctor I have ever had.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Green is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jill C Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Libertyville, IL.