Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jill M Wagner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jill M Wagner has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Jill M Wagner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jill M Wagner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 16
I was referred to Dr. Wagner about 5 years ago. She is very professional and caring. She takes the time to sit down and explain things to you. She is not a "rush-rush" doctor where she just comes in to see you and then walks out quickly. She stays there until she has finish answering all your questions and she does make sure that you understand. She is also very acknowledgeable in her field as a "OBGYN" If I could I would give her more than 5 stars!
Dr. Wagner is a very kind and considerate doctor. She takes time out to talk to her patience. I have had several doctors that did not take the time to sit down and explain things to me. But Dr. Wagner did this and I so much appreciated it. I had a LEEP done in (2014) and she made sure that I was as comfortable as possible. She was there every step of the way and I appreciate it. In this day of time, it is hard to find doctors that will take the time to sit with you, explain, and answer questions that needs to be answered. Thank you Dr. Wagner!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Jill M Wagner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Cornerstone Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPinewest Ob/Gyn, 306 Westwood Ave Ste 501, High Point, NC
Dr. Jill M Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near High Point, NC.