Dr. Jill Wagner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Wagner?

GREAT DOCTOR!

Posted on October 27th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Wagner about 5 years ago. She is very professional and caring. She takes the time to sit down and explain things to you. She is not a "rush-rush" doctor where she just comes in to see you and then walks out quickly. She stays there until she has finish answering all your questions and she does make sure that you understand. She is also very acknowledgeable in her field as a "OBGYN" If I could I would give her more than 5 stars!

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Dr. Wagner is a very kind and considerate doctor. She takes time out to talk to her patience. I have had several doctors that did not take the time to sit down and explain things to me. But Dr. Wagner did this and I so much appreciated it. I had a LEEP done in (2014) and she made sure that I was as comfortable as possible. She was there every step of the way and I appreciate it. In this day of time, it is hard to find doctors that will take the time to sit with you, explain, and answer questions that needs to be answered. Thank you Dr. Wagner!

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

Dr Wagner is a excellent doctor. I was in high risk ob before my child was born and she always spent enough time with us. She has since left concord but wherever she went I am sure that she will continue to treat all patients with compassion and respect.

Posted on March 29th, 2017