Dr. Jill Waibel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Waibel?

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Dr. Jill Waibel saved my life. I was seen by about ten different specialists, who weren’t able to give me a proper diagnosis. As soon, as Dr. Waibel examined me, she knew what my problem was and immediately did a biopsy to confirm her diagnosis. She is a brilliant and caring doctor with a very dedicated and efficient staff. I always know that I am getting the very best treatment backed by the latest research. I highly recommend Dr. Waibel for any dermatologic issue

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Dr Waibel is a wonderful knowledgeable doctor. she is extremely nice & very personable. she's also very busy so appointments are scheduled way out. but she truly is worth the wait. I HIGHLY recommend her.

NEVER AGAIN, SHE LOSES ANOTHER PATIENT !!

Posted on April 6th, 2016

IF YOU GO TO HER FOR REGULAR DERMATOGOLY PROBLEMS YOU WILL WAIT FOR OVER AN HOUR, THE ONLY ONES WHO GO IN FIRST ARE HER COSMETIC LASER PATIENTS, AND THE REST HAVE TO SUFFER FOR HOURS JUST FOR A 5 MINUTE VISIT!! UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Posted on December 11th, 2015

I loved the staff! Dr waibel was a little in and out though which I did not like as much but her friendly staff made everything better

Fabulous

Posted on March 6th, 2015

From the time you walk I the door to the w=time you walk out, you feel cared for. The girls in the front are absolutely amazing and helpful, as well as the nurses. Definitely referring my friends for all their cosmetic and medical derm needs. Worth the wait.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

First time visit. Dr. Waibel had an excellent bedside manner. She made me feel at ease right away and was extremely knowledgable. She covered every concern of mine. Her office staff was equally as friendly. I highly recommend her.

Her Head Nurse Ana

Posted on August 4th, 2014

This is office is always such a pleasure to walk into every moment i come in, from the moment you walk in and the moment you step out. i could be having the worst day ever and somehow it all changes when i walk into these doors. I started coming to see Dr. waibel back three years ago for a mild skin condition i had, I had the blessing to meet this young lady by the name of Ana, she told me she was the doctor's head nurse and sat down and truly showed that she was there to take care of me( no other nurse at any doctor's office ever sit down). Although i thought my skin condition was such a mild thing i was always self-concious about even holding someone's hand. Ana made me feel like myself again, she held my hand and told me not to worry, she also suffers from the same condition and she and doctor were there to help me, i started to cry, we started talking and i opened up to her so many things as if i knew her before. A couple of months later i found out i had stage2 breast cancer, i felt like my life was ending, i had no answer's, but i defeated the cancer thanks to the help of doctor's, i use to see doctor waibel just to be able to hear positive words from Ana and Dr. Waibel, because of these two women i was able to feel like myself, with out any worries in life. This doctor is worth every minute of your time and so is her staff. Every time I come to see Dr. waibel i request to only see Ana. BEST DOCTOR IN MIAMI......

Never met a more caring/intelligent doctor

Posted on June 24th, 2013

I went to Dr, Waibel for horrible acne/keloid scars. After minimal effectiveness of treatment by other doctors, Dr, Waibel had the latest laser/z plasty treatments and she knows the mental pain one has when you have embarrassing scars. If you have any types of scars, go to Dr. Waibel and get yourself the latest treatment. They know how to handle insurance companies for your treatment. She's the smartest doctor there is. Absolutely the BEST !!

Not enough time with patient

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Dr. Waibel is very knowledgeable, but she just spent 10 minutes with me, and I had to pay $200.00 for that since I have no insurance. I had many issues and I felt very hurried. They tried to sell me a lot of products which in the end I couldn't afford. I got out more confused than when I went in. I would suggest going to her if you're a burn victim, otherwise don't go. Maybe she was in a hurry that day, who knows.

By Far the BEST Dr for Burn Victims

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I was extremely lucky to get the opportunity to have Dr. Waibel work on my scars. I have 2nd/3rd degree burns to my face and chest from 3 months of age when my biological father burned me with a hair dryer. She does AMAZING work and its beyond obvious that her and her staff care greatly about their patients. She did an amazing job, she took her time to answer all my questions and explained everything to me in detail. I plan on going back for a second session of Deep & Total FX soon!

Posted on November 13th, 2012

She was incredible and takes the time to talk to you. Best dermatologist I have ever been to. I strongly recommend her.

The best Doctor in the world.

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

WOW!! this has to be hand's down the best doctor i have ever gone too. She is so good, and i have never waited for more then 15 min to see her. She is so smart and really cares about her patients. She always try's to help you out even if its even out of her speciality. And the all the work she does for burn victims, She truly has an amazing heart. I also must say her nurse's are amazing, they are so helpful and go out of her way, I must say her head nurse is such a doll, she is her right hand man. Her staff is truly amazing. Her manager is the sweetest women you can imagine always willing to fit you in the schedule that same day. Going to this practice makes you feel as if your entering home. I would tell the whole world about dr. waibel.