Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jim Blechman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
This wonderful, gifted, compassionate man is a true healer. Dr Jim Blechman embodies the practice of healing. He is remarkably intuitive, attuned to his patients needs, and beautifully compassionate. Jim is trained as a Western medical doctor, is also an outstanding acupuncturist, and, is tuned in to all the alternative healing modalities as well. Above all, Jim is a friend. He listens, he cares, he gives. In the vast ocean of doctors who take and take and are in it for the money, Jim is one who is in it for the true healing and well being of his patients. i could not ever highly recommend him enough.
Dr. Blechman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Jim Blechman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJim Blechman Md, 1137 2nd St Ste 110, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Jim Blechman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.