Dr. Jim A Gosewehr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jim A Gosewehr?

Gosewehr rocks

The best doctor I've ever seen!

Dr. Jim Gosewehr Saved My Life

Dr. Jim Gosewehr is THE very best there is. First, he wasnt sure he could help me because my cancer numbers were so high. After months of treatment & surgery, Im now cancer free & I'm doing extremely well. My current numbers are so good, Im better than normal.I appreciate Dr. Gs extreme caring, thoughtfulness, high level of knowledge & surgical expertise, & quirky sense of humor, even in the face of my many health challenges (in addition to cancer). Hes really easy on the eyes, which doesn't hurt, either ;-)Dr. G's whole team is beyond great. They make me feel better just being around them, and significantly contributed to my wonderful outcome in the amazing care they provided me.Dr. Gosewehr saved my life, plain & simple.Im forever grateful for everything Dr. Gosewehr has done for me, and I highly recommend him.

Dr. Gosewehr Saved My Life

Dr. Jim Gosewehr is THE very best, and (thankfully) I'm able to speak from personal experience.First, he wasnt sure he could help me because my cancer numbers were so high. He later said I would have died within the year. After months of treatment & surgery, Im now in remission & he tells me I'm doing very well. My current numbers are so good, Im better than normal. I appreciate Dr. Gs extreme caring, thoughtfulness, high level of knowledge & surgical expertise, & quirky sense of humor, even in the face of my many health issues (in addition to cancer). It's that sense of humor, in the face of my critical diagnosis, that told me he's the right doctor for me. Initially, I had reservations about having a male gynecologist, but he quickly put me at ease. Dr. G. is polite, respectful, humble, and so very caring. Hes really easy on the eyes, which doesnt hurt, either ;-) Dr. Gosewehr's whole team is beyond great. They make me feel better just being around them. Dr. Gosewehr saved my life, plain & simple. Im forever grateful for everything he's has done for me. I can't say enough good things about him, and highly recommend him.

Too Greedy to

What's more important--saving someone's life, or getting paid for it? Do you let whether or not someone has insurance stop you from doing surgery? What about the second time, if they need repeat surgery and you don't like their insurance? Do you lie & tell them they don't need a second surgery? Even if telling the truth would save their life? Why not just recommend them to another surgeon, so they don't think that they don't need another surgery when really they do. Their numbers are really high, like 399. Shouldn't you be truthful with them? I hope you can live with your decisions, because my Mom may not. If she dies it's on you. I will come after you with a vengeance.