Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jim M Ingram
Dr. Jim M Ingram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Ingram is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. Dr. Ingram has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jim M Ingram has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Jim M Ingram has the following 14 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Drug Allergy
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
Dr. Jim M Ingram is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ingram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Jim M Ingram accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLittle Rock Allergy And Asthma Clinic, 18 Corporate Hill Dr Ste 110, Little Rock, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jim M Ingram in this video.
Dr. Jim M Ingram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.