Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jim W Latimer
Dr. Jim W Latimer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McDonough, GA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Latimer is affiliated with Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital and Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center. Dr. Latimer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jim W Latimer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Latimer is a good doctor. This is rare in this day and time. The only problem lies with his staff. One person is a real problem and does not do her job. To say the very least, I am a frustrated patient but, the problem does not lie with Dr. Latimer. I will speak with him personally in the near future. That is my only recourse.
Dr. Latimer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Mc Lennan Co Med Ed Res Fn
Dr. Jim W Latimer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnglyn Family Medical Center Llc, 55 Sims St, McDonough, GA
Dr. Jim W Latimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McDonough, GA.