Dr. Jim I Mertz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jim I Mertz?

One of the best doctors we have had!

Dr. Mertz diagnosed my husband's health problems when other doctors merely said that he would not be alive in 2 years. He referred him to another specialist that also played a role in keeping my husband alive. This occurred in 1994 and he is still alive in 2011, and I give all the credit to Dr. Mertz and Dr. Romaker. We have sinced moved to Savannah but we know what kind of doctors to look for because of our experiences with Dr. Mertz. We highly recommend both doctors.

A doctor's doctor

The best internist in the Kansas City area. Dr. Mertz is the doctor other physicians go to personally.

Excellent physician

Family physician - my father went to that firm for his kidney transplant. My mother uses another doctor in that firm and has for years. Dr. Mertz is extremely thorough and proactive in handling his patients. He has a "no-nonsense" type of bedside manner. If you are looking for a "warm fuzzy" doctor, then you should probably keep looking. Dr. Mertz has a good sense of humor but he is all about business when you are there and checking out your health.