Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jim L Minder has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jim L Minder has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Jim L Minder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Minder is smart, caring, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. He addresses every problem head on and will work hard to ensure your health and well being. With Dr. Minder, I don't feel like I have to fight for the treatment I need. He always assesses the whole problem and covers all the bases. This is a doctor who is clearly very passionate about his work. Highly recommend!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Wayne State University
Dr. Jim L Minder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jim L Minder in this video.
Dr. Jim L Minder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pierre, SD.