Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jimmie D Woodall DO
Dr. Jimmie D Woodall has 2 locations
1005 W Green St Ste 301
Hastings, MI 49058
Dr. Jimmie D Woodall has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jimmie D Woodall has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jimmie D Woodall - Posted on April 15th, 2016
Dr.Woodall was professional and communicated clearly. He respectfully offered his honest opinion regarding a procedure I was pursuing. He gave statistical and professional evidence for his position as well adding his personal opinion. I appreciate his communication style and bedside manner. He was easy to talk to and listened well. I plan to retain him as my new OB/GYN.
8 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Jimmie D Woodall Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jimmie D Woodall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hastings, MI.