Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jimmy L Barrow has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jimmy L Barrow has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Aviation Medicine
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jimmy L Barrow has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
This doctor spends far too much time discussing his own experiences and religious beliefs during your paid for time and visit. Every ailment you have is compared to something of his own and that experience. He preaches in the context as if trusting him and God is going to be your cure and uses this approach to win many a small town, God-fearing patients trust. However, he is barely at the 4 day a week clinic on the 2 and half days he is supposed to be there which means he is not there all of the time to supervise the APNs who are in his charge. He is mild mannered, polite, uses constant christian input into every aspect of his visit and once he sends you off with a need to see a specialist, drops you and refuses to administer to you until such time you can see that specialist - especially if you so happen to choose your own rather than the one he recommends. (That would be the one who immediately following his recommendation begins calling you early the following morning asking when you will come in.)
Womack Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jimmy L Barrow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mena, AR.