Dr. James Brown Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Brown?

Dr. Brown is Awesome

Posted on December 10th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Brown following an excruciatingly painful tonsillectomy, uvuloplasty and septoplasty. After three months, not only did I still have breathing problems, but also my snoring had intensified to an intolerable degree. I received an appointment within one week and Dr. Brown contacted my directly to confirm. His examination and diagnoses were thorough and precise. He took time to explain everything and even illustrated an ideal airway as well as my obstructed airway. His chairside/bedside manner is impeccable as he made me feel as though he had all the time in the world just for me. His educational and professional background, speaks volumes about his level of knowledge. I highly recommend Dr. Brown as a practitioner and surgeon.

Home Allergies