Dr. Jimmy Conway Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Conway Jr?

Total shoulder replacement

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Had a total shoulder replacement when they cut me open they said my bones were to small and they didn't have a part small enough to do the total !! So they did what they could with what they had! I was in more pain after surgery then before! I've aged 20 years since I've had the surgery because of the pain and not being able to raise my arm, I can't even hang a picture because I can't raise my arm. Changed my life completely. I've been to 3 different Dr. about my shoulder they can't believe how little use I've in it! Very, Very Sad!

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on August 25th, 2016

BEST DOCTOR IN THE COUNTRY FOR SHOULDER SURGERY.

Shoulder surgery

Posted on April 4th, 2016

I think Dr. Conway is an outstanding doctor. He knows his business and is easy to talk to and explains your problem very well. I would not consider another Dr., he has operated on me and my entire family and many friends, have sent several people to him and will continue to do so in the future.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Check this guy out on the Oklahoma court's network and let his record speak for itself.

Posted on September 5th, 2015

The Best Shoulder Surgeon!

Awful

Posted on July 30th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Conway was a joke! This guy is a clown. He tells you what he is going to do and it sounds great. I had 2 shoulder surgeries from him and had enough. I am in worse shape now than I was in the beginning. I personally know several people who have used him and they all have had to have multiple surgeries and are still in bad shape! I have switched to another Dr. and have to have another surgery to try and fix everything he has done. STAY AWAY !

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on December 30th, 2013

Dr. Conway is an excellent surgeon and spends time with his patients both after surgery and before. He explains all procedures. His office staff is courteous and helpful. I am considering a right total shoulder replacement in 2014 and will chose him as my surgeon. Dr. Doug Brady

great Surgeon

Posted on April 27th, 2013

Had a shoulder reconstruction Fine Doctor and Staff

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor and Staff! My husband had a total shoulder replacement. It went wonderful!

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

I broke my collar bone and had to have surgery. Dr Conway did a great job in explaining the process he was going to be doing. The Surgery went very well and I am healing up very well. The entire staff at the office was very helpful and freindly.

Posted on September 14th, 2010

Dr. Conway diagnosed my broken elbow, repairing it properly and correctly, 2 or three weeks later he rebuilt my right shoulder. I have had no complications or set backs with ether procedure. 3yrs latter I finished my 7th triathalon and have no pain. Am considering another shoulder and ankle repair at this time.

Posted on March 28th, 2017