Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Pain relief

Pain relief

Successful Treatment

I've been seeing Felicia Ciamacco and she has done a wonderful job with my health issues. Each course of treatment she has recommend has done wonders for my pain. Under her recommendation was to try the pain stimulator, it has helped so much. Dr Henry done a wonderful job placing the trail stimulator. Would recommend this office to anyone.

Successful Treatment

I've been seeing Felician Ciamacco and he has done a wonderful job with my health issues. Each course of treatment she has recommend has done wonders for my pain. Under her recommendation was to try the pain stimulator has helped so much. Dr Henry done a wonderful job placing the trail stimulator. Would recommend this office to anyone.

Cursory ‘medicine’

Didn’t read my medical history, didn’t review the discs I brought. Never introduced himself, doesn’t smile or make any effort to pretend he doesn’t want to go home (which is almost understandable since my 2:30 appointment didn’t even start until 4:40 and the office closed at 4:30). Asked me if I’d had surgeries before- sure did, all in my history. Asked me about my pain - filled out a 6 page history specifically identifying my pain, wish he would’ve read it. Spent not even 10 min with me and left. What a joke.

Best pain management Dr. I ever had

Dr Henry helped me dream again I was at a point in my life where the pain I was going Thur had consumed me. I was in a very bad place, but he would not stop until I had relief . I had already taken every pain medicine they had but the pain was still so bad going down my leg I could not work any longer. That last injection hit the spot I can now breathe again. Thank u Dr for not giving up on me . Thank u for not stereotyping me , and believing my pain is real. God bless you

Long wait time

I waited over 75 minutes to see the nurse practitioner. I thought they forgot about me

Dr. - minus the word Doctor

Not a doctor who listend. Go to someone else who does.

He will leave you in pain for days and days

DO NOTwaste your time waiting for his lazy staff to call you back. They cannot be bothered to respond to your doctor's referral no matter how urgent. All you get is voice mail all day every day.

Avoid him

Was with him for 4 months for severe chronic pain. Due to multiple medical issues, it is a combo of inflammatory joint pain and nerve pain. The medications that reduce the pain are nerve medications, anti-inflammatory, and narcotics. He was afraid of writing prescriptions for those and I do not know why. If you are afraid to do your job, you should find another job. He was prescribing specialty mixed drugs from pharmacies not local to me. They had to be specially made and mail-ordered to me. One month, his office placed orders from three different mail order pharmacies. Next thing I know, they are all in my mailbox at the same time. The pharmacies would not let me return them because their policy is once the meds leave their company, they cannot accept them back. I ended up having to pay a huge amount of money for them. I had no other choice because his office ordered them for me and no mistake was made on the part of the pharmacy, so basically it was me who was screwed. My pain was severe the first month I saw him and only grew worse. I was out of my mind with pain at the end and he was not helping me. I had to basically :"fire" him and go to another doctor who would help me and get me the meds I needed. Also, he would never look at me and I found that strange. He would stare at his laptop or cell phone the entire time and never made eye contact. Bizarre. The rating system made me give him a star. I sincerely thought he deserved 0 stars. Can we add that?

Poor staffing

4 phone calls to their office. No return of phone messages

Long wait unorganized no communication

I’ve been seeing this office for several years. There’s no communication it doesn’t matter what you put on your paperwork it doesn’t get it entered into their system which causes you to get your prescriptions in the wrong place which causes you to have to make more phone calls they don’t have a direct line you have to call an 800 number and on top of that you get people with bad attitudes I will not be returning to this office I would rather suffer. I’ve been sitting there for hours to be seen and not spoken to they can’t even take the time to look you in the eyes to talk to you They just want to type in their computers and push prescriptions they don’t hear you.

Dr. Jimmy M Henry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westerville, OH.