3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jimmy M Henry?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. - minus the word Doctor

Not a doctor who listend. Go to someone else who does.

He will leave you in pain for days and days

DO NOTwaste your time waiting for his lazy staff to call you back. They cannot be bothered to respond to your doctor's referral no matter how urgent. All you get is voice mail all day every day.

Avoid him

Was with him for 4 months for severe chronic pain. Due to multiple medical issues, it is a combo of inflammatory joint pain and nerve pain. The medications that reduce the pain are nerve medications, anti-inflammatory, and narcotics. He was afraid of writing prescriptions for those and I do not know why. If you are afraid to do your job, you should find another job. He was prescribing specialty mixed drugs from pharmacies not local to me. They had to be specially made and mail-ordered to me. One month, his office placed orders from three different mail order pharmacies. Next thing I know, they are all in my mailbox at the same time. The pharmacies would not let me return them because their policy is once the meds leave their company, they cannot accept them back. I ended up having to pay a huge amount of money for them. I had no other choice because his office ordered them for me and no mistake was made on the part of the pharmacy, so basically it was me who was screwed. My pain was severe the first month I saw him and only grew worse. I was out of my mind with pain at the end and he was not helping me. I had to basically :"fire" him and go to another doctor who would help me and get me the meds I needed. Also, he would never look at me and I found that strange. He would stare at his laptop or cell phone the entire time and never made eye contact. Bizarre. The rating system made me give him a star. I sincerely thought he deserved 0 stars. Can we add that?

Poor staffing

4 phone calls to their office. No return of phone messages

Long wait unorganized no communication

I’ve been seeing this office for several years. There’s no communication it doesn’t matter what you put on your paperwork it doesn’t get it entered into their system which causes you to get your prescriptions in the wrong place which causes you to have to make more phone calls they don’t have a direct line you have to call an 800 number and on top of that you get people with bad attitudes I will not be returning to this office I would rather suffer. I’ve been sitting there for hours to be seen and not spoken to they can’t even take the time to look you in the eyes to talk to you They just want to type in their computers and push prescriptions they don’t hear you.

Awesome Visit @ Lewis Center

When I walked in I was greeted with a smile and a wonderful "Good Morning". The wait was only 5 minutes when they called my name, they checked my BP, temp, & all the rest when Dr. Ciamacco walked in. (I know she's a PA-C) She's a hoot & a great doctor too. She actually listens to her patients & works with them to find a solution that best fits them. Dr. Henry is a great doctor, he knows his medicine & procedures. He makes you feel comfortable with upcoming procedures, if you don't understand something he takes the time to explain things. I would definitely recommend Dr. Henry & PA-C Ciamacco to anyone with back problems. They both are awesome!!

NOT WORTH THE WAIT!!!

Doctor Henry was a total disappointment. He looked at at his laptop the whole appointment, refused to listen to my concerns, and acted like I was nothing more than an inconvenience. He takes no time to personally invest with his patients, and others in the waiting room felt the same, especially after waiting 45 minutes to see him, without even an apology. Definitely not worth the wait!!!!!

just another patient

I felt like I was just another patient. I was lucky if he even looked at me during an appt. He typed on his laptop the entire time and didn't even look up from it when I asked a question. The office staff were extremely unprofessional and on occasion rude. I'd wait for a long time just to see him for 5 minutes.

Poor patient care

The whole office set up is bad. The office staff are rude, there is always a long wait for your appointment, and Dr. Henry only spends 2-4 minutes in the room. He doesn't know his patients, he just writes pain meds and shoves them out the door!!!

Find a different Doctor

I was referred to this doctor after my back surgery for pain management. Well I suggest that if your surgeon or Doctor recommend this doctor to ask for someone different. He made me feel as though I was a drug seaker wanting medications. I told him what worked prior and didn't want anything to do with those medications. He wanted to put me on new medications because of the addiction rate. I told him I was addicted previously so why would I now. But all in all not a good experience with this doctor.

Good Physican / Rude staff

Dr. Henry is a very nice and caring Physican. He explains everything from your condition to medications you will take. But the office staff are extremely rude and seem to not care about patients, customer service is non exist.

VERY IMPRESSIVE

dr, staff, and overall practice goes beyond medical professional and personal standard!! highly recommend!!

Dr. Jimmy M Henry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westerville, OH.

Dr. Jimmy M Henry Is this you?