Dr. Jimmy Hopper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Hopper?

So great!!

Always such a joy to see Dr. Hopper, he is so friendly and so informative!! Wouldn't choose anyone else!

Kind and thorough! Great md!

Dr Hopper will give adipex to anyone. Does not matter if your overweight or not. Unhealthy medical practice.

poor communicator

Two weeks away from due date and we were informed that he would be taking his family on holiday the week we are due... Because he decided yesterday?????? why would we not be informed sooner than two weeks out about a sudden change of doctor so that we could have more time to find one we are comfortable with.. Un professional as it could possible be plain and simple. Should have his license suspended if not revoked.

Doctor's Response

I am part of a group and we rotate through the hospital. Whoever is on call takes care of any of the patients in the practice. There are 6 of us. Everyone is told this on their first visit. This patient did not have to find a new OB as one of my partners took care of her and delivered her. She would not be guaranteed to have me deliver even if I never took time off. I try to be as courteous as possible to my patients to let them know when I will be out. In this case, I took the week of spring break to be with my children. I do not think of this as something that should cause someone to lose their license.

horrible dr. didn't know how to seperate his divorce from practice/patients

He was our ob/gyn for our first daughter. My wife was eclampic urine looked liked ice tea hospital couldn't get in contact with him. We were seen by Langley more than Hopper. When my we went to the hospital due to eclampsia the nurses called numerous times to Dr, Hopper to no avail. It just so happened that Dr. from watson clinic passed by and ordered a c-section. The nursed told us that he was going through a divorce and he was having issues with that. Needless to say, the follow up was done by him. I called the office due to PPD (postpartum depression) and the nurse told us "you don't/wouldn't know that, call me back when she's worst". Being a healthcare professional, I've detered all my patients away from that office.

Best doctor you could ask for!

I've been with Dr. Hopper for over five years now, and I refuse to see anyone else. He is truly phenomenal! He bends over backwards for his patients a ...

The only non excellent marks I gave were for ease of appointment and wait time, but that, to me is because Dr. Hopper is so good. I am willing to wait to see him because he genuinely cares and takes the time necessary with patients. I could not have asked for a better doctor (and his nurses too) throughout my pregnancy!!

Excellent Dr. A+++!!!!!

I seen Dr. Hopper this afternoon for the first time. He was very thorough with the entire app exam and all. He came in and talked to me first about my history and everything. I had a baby born premature last year, and I didn't think that my last OB/GYN was very helpful. Dr. Hopper made me feel very comfortable from the very beginning. I think that he is going to be a wonderful OB as well. He listens to you!! A+++

Dr. Jimmy Hopper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.