1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Madagame?

Great Doctor!

I was diagnosed with thyroid problems at age 5. I became a patient of Dr Jimmy Madagame when he started practicing in Wausau, WI. Dr. Madagame always took great care in monitoring my thyroid closely. He always had a professional attitude and would politely answer any questions I might have. Sometimes he would even draw pictures to help me understand things. When I developed a very complex case of Cushings Disease he was amazing. He had taken the time over the years to know me as a patient so he could see the change and knew he needed to dig further to find the cause of the Cushings. My tumor was small and the lab results were always erratic. Most doctors would have just waited until things were worse. Dr Madagame just would not give up. He was determined to find the cause of the problem before my conditioned worsened. During testing a problem with my liver was also detected. Dr Madagame immediately pulled in all the necessary experts to make sure I was getting all issues addressed and my treatment was coordinated. Dr Madagame is an excellent physician and because of his great care my Cushings is behind me and I'm now back to being healthy. I still have to take my synthroid to treat my thyroid condition but I'm not on any post Cushings medications and my liver is back to normal. Thanks to Dr Madagame's determination and great care I can continue to live a normal and full life. I would still be a patient of Dr Madagame but my job has moved me far away from the Wausau area. I have seen a couple endocrinologists since Dr Madagame and still have not found one that is as good.

COPD

Dr. Jimmy Madagame is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wausau, WI.

Dr. Jimmy Madagame Is this you?