Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jimmy M Tamai has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jimmy M Tamai has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Jimmy M Tamai has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jimmy M Tamai is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 6
Dr. Tamai and his staff have been very friendly and helpful and friendly. I’ve got in promptly and Dr. Tamai has taken the time to answer my questions. I’ve never felt rushed. Furthermore the two physical therapists have both expressed confidence in him and have both told me he keeps up to date on technology. This gives me confidence in Dr. Tamai and his office for my upcoming surgery and calms my fears.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Jimmy M Tamai accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Surgical Associates, 1275 Sadler Way Ste 101, Fairbanks, AK
Dr. Jimmy M Tamai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairbanks, AK.