Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jin K Kim
Dr. Jin K Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cupertino, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Summit Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Jin K Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Ewha Womans University
Graduated in 1982
Samaritan Deaconess Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente, 10050 N Wolfe Rd Ste 1190, Cupertino, CA
Dr. Jin K Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cupertino, CA.