Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jina Chung
Dr. Jina Chung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 19 years of experience. She speaks English.
- Exercise Stress Test
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Chest Pain
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Diseases
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure
Showing 1 of 1
19 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jina Chung accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBIMC Graduate Medical Education, 353 E 17th St Ste 223, New York, NY
Dr. Jina Chung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.