Dr. Jing-Jing M Cardona Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jing-Jing M Cardona?

I drive from across town

I love her so much that when I moved away across town I still decided that I would keep her as my primary care doctor

Dr Cardona is one of the best doctors around . If you want to be treated like more than just a number , she is your doctor. Never rushes and always listens . I cant recommend her enough!

Don't think twice

Great visit!! Very happy here!

Very good

Definitely one of the better experiences I've had in a doctor's office. Felt very comfortable

awesome

no complaints! awesome clinic, staff and doctor.

I love this Doctor , she is the best.

Dr Cardona is an awesome Dr always and in all ways!

agree with others

I agree with the other reviews. Very thorough and pleasant. Very good bedside manner. Personable and down to earth.

Patient

Excellent physician. She is very thorough. She takes the time to find out what is wrong. She is very detailed and she really knows what she is doing.

Best Doctor I've Ever Had

The staff is great in the office, and Dr Cardona is hands-down the best doctor I've had. She's the only one to ever look me in the eye while I'm talking and listen to what I'm saying. Most Dr's either have paperwork they are checking off, or even tablets they are staring at; half the time I feel like I could walk out of the office and they wouldn't notice for a few minutes. Also, if you've looked symptoms up online and are curious if its something plausible, she gives you the time of day. I've found that most doctors roll their eyes and get irritated that you would attempt to look into it yourself, and act like I'm trying to take away from their job. I even had one time that I told Dr. Cardona about something I was reading, and thought it sounded similar; she thought it did sound similar but hadn't heard of it, so she went online later that day and called me about it. So to reiterate: she's caring, takes time to listen, and is a great doctor. I recommend her to everyone I know.

I have told my friends to switch to her

Dr Cardona spent a lot of time explaining so many of my symptoms to me. She was very caring and had her assistant call me the next day to see how I was doing. No other doctor has given me that much attention.

While the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Dr. Cardona was extremely rude and unhelpful. She was condescending and would explain things in a short, angry manner. She did not help provide solutions nor did it seem like my health was of the least importance to her. I left the appointment feeling hopeless and upset. She needs to learn better bedside manner and remember that patients do not have the answers to their own medical ailments. It is her job to help the patient get better. I would definitely NOT recommend her to anyone!