Dr. Jing Z Hou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jing Z Hou?

Amazing Doctor!

My life has been transformed by Dr. Hou. He is a world class physician who provides the utmost compassion and respect to his patients. I would not be here without his medical knowledge/therapy. Blessed beyond to have him as my physician as I battled leukemia and underwent a stem cell transplant.

Dr. Hou is THE BEST! I know that I would not be here today without his expertise and knowledge!! (I have leukemia.)

it's my 4 year anniversay with Dr. Hou and CML and I have had wonderful outstanding care at Hillman Cancer Center and in excellent hands.

Succellful Stem Cell Transplant

I received a stem cell transplant from Dr. Hou late last year. I believe he saved my life as I had a very hard time and spent three months in the hospital with gut Graft vs. Host Disease. Dr. Hou is very humble and always spends a lot of time with me answering all my questions. I have the highest respect for him! I couldn't have made it this far without him!!

My husband had been transferred to Dr. Hou from another physician at UPMC Hillman and we found him to be arrogant when we confronted him with questions about his treatment of a side issue for my husband. He apparently doesn't think that you should question him about any of his treatments. Even if a patient's question may seem stupid to you, I feel as a professional, you owe him the courtesy of answering without being arrogant and annoyed. After all it is life and death to us.

In my opinion, Dr. Hou is a genius!

I have an extremely rare leukemia, only 2 in the US have it, and I am one of them. He diagnosed me almost immediately and has me in remission, even though the chances of that were slim. Next step is stem cell transplant.I trust him completely and I am blessed to have him as my doctor.

Very impressive specialty skills. I Highly recommend him.