Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jing J Yu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jing J Yu has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Yu is not only educated, but very caring when it comes to quality time with me. She has been my Dr. for over 10 yrs now and I would never switch. She is compassinate, caring and takes the time to listen to you, not only that she goes above and beyond to diagnose your problems and is great with follow up. She is a great Dr and person at heart ! Anyone who speaks negative of her has not given her the time to get to know her or her capabilities......
SHE IS THE WORST DOCTOR ANYONE COULD EVER SEE, SHE HAS NO CONSIDERATION AND COULD CARELESS WHAT YOU SYMPTOMS ARE.. YOU CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND HER.. SHE JUST WANTS TO GET IN AND OUT AND GET HER MONEY.. IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT SEEING HER.. THINK AGAIN SHES AWFUL. SHE WILL WRITE YOU OUT ANY PRECREPTION TO JUST GET YOU OUT OF THERE!! WHO DOES THIS?? SHES A HEARTLESS WOMAN!!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Yu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Second Military Medical University
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Jing J Yu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Shore Physicians Group, 2 Essex Center Dr, Peabody, MA
Dr. Jing J Yu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.