Dr. Jingjing D Ao Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jingjing D Ao?

She knows what she's doing but creeps out a 13 year old girl! She throws you at a million other doctors and I don't enjoy this much. She's seen me twice I've got two meds to get and five app's with all brand new Dr's that we have to go see. She doest have any bedside manner yet she's very gentle. She puts my cap back on after looking at my head she doesn't press hard where it hurts, she's nice, But she tells you the cold truth no sugar-coat. And sometimes I cannot understand what she is saying!!!!

Autism Spectrum Disorder