Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jira G Coumarbatch
Dr. Jira G Coumarbatch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Coumarbatch is affiliated with Hutzel Womens Hospital, DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center and DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital. Dr. Coumarbatch has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jira G Coumarbatch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jira G Coumarbatch has the following 38 expertise
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Mood Disorders
- Colon Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Heart Failure
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Family Planning
- Bell's Palsy
- Weight Loss
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Peptic Ulcer
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Jira G Coumarbatch has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jira G Coumarbatch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 23
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Coumarbatch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Wayne State University
Dr. Jira G Coumarbatch accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsJira G Coumarbatch Md, 23077 Greenfield Rd Ste 489, Southfield, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jira G Coumarbatch, MD - Family Medicine in Southfield, MI, in this video.
Dr. Jira G Coumarbatch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.