ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Jiri A Konecny Is this you?

Filter Vitals Ratings

188 Ratings • 178 Comments

4.9
  • 175
  • 8
  • 2
  • 1
  • 2

Quality Rating

Highly Satisfied

Wait Time
5.2 min
Easy Appointments
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time With Me
Appropriate Followup

Rate Now

Share Your Experience

Have you seen Dr. Jiri A Konecny?

Showing 12 of 188 Ratings

buena

bien

Wait time
5 minutes
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

buena

bien

Wait time
5 minutes
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

exelente

fue una experencia muy buena porque mi recuperacion fue un exito

Wait time
5 minutes
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

exelente

fue una experencia muy buena porque mi recuperacion fue un exito

Wait time
5 minutes
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Friendly, attentive and so welcoming

From the tummy tuck/lipo initial consultation to now my second post-op care... Dr. Konecny has been extremely attentive and professional. My surgery experience was fun and exciting as he interacted with me during the surgery as needed and as requested. We laughed and enjoyed music as he sculpted my body as discussed and so badly needed. I high recommend him for any of your needs. Thank you Dr. Konecny!

Wait time
5 minutes
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Friendly, attentive and so welcoming

From the tummy tuck/lipo initial consultation to now my second post-op care... Dr. Konecny has been extremely attentive and professional. My surgery experience was fun and exciting as he interacted with me during the surgery as needed and as requested. We laughed and enjoyed music as he sculpted my body as discussed and so badly needed. I high recommend him for any of your needs. Thank you Dr. Konecny!

Wait time
5 minutes
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

5 Stars Isn't Enough

From day 1 of my consult i was taken away by the staff and the no pressure consultation. The MD Konecny Was professional honest and caring with a listening ear for what I was trying to achieve. I had a great recovery with minimal to no pain ! ( off pain meds day 2) After my Tummy Tuck Procedure. My best advice is get down to your ideal weight because you will not be able to exercise right away. Next on my menu is a Breast Lift!!!! Can.t wait!!!!!

Wait time
5 minutes
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

5 Stars Isn't Enough

From day 1 of my consult i was taken away by the staff and the no pressure consultation. The MD Konecny Was professional honest and caring with a listening ear for what I was trying to achieve. I had a great recovery with minimal to no pain ! ( off pain meds day 2) After my Tummy Tuck Procedure. My best advice is get down to your ideal weight because you will not be able to exercise right away. Next on my menu is a Breast Lift!!!! Can.t wait!!!!!

Wait time
5 minutes
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

todo estubo exelente.

estaba muy nervisa pero el doctor y sus enfermeras me dieron la confianza por su trato fue un exito la sirugia y estoy muy contenta .

Wait time
5 minutes
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

todo estubo exelente.

estaba muy nervisa pero el doctor y sus enfermeras me dieron la confianza por su trato fue un exito la sirugia y estoy muy contenta .

Wait time
5 minutes
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

excelente doctor y muy buen servicio

el trato con el personal es exelente y la atencion del doctor de primera calidad

Wait time
5 minutes
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

buen servicio

esperando buenos resultados

Wait time
5 minutes
Full Review Rating Breakdown ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse
  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. Jiri A Konecny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.