Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jitendra Shah
Dr. Jitendra Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bensalem, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Frankford Hospital, Albert Einstein Medical Center and Nazareth Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jitendra Shah has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Albert Einstein Medical Center
Frankford Hospital of City of Philadelphia
Aria Health Frankford Campus
Aria Health Torresdale Campus
Frankford Hospital - Torresda
43 Years Experience
Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jitendra Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bensalem, PA.