Dr. Jitesh Patel has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eastside Medical Center
Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
10 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Jitesh Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Snellville, GA.