Dr. Jitesh V Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jitesh V Patel?

Saved my life!

This is an amazing doctor and wonderful place to be cared for. I have had nothing but the best here. From start to finish this is the place to be. I have had so much trouble with interstitial cystitis since I was young and no one has been able to help, but Dr Patel did! He was straight forward, confident and did what no one else could do. I fee so great every day and thank god for sending me here. I am free if pain and now I can urinate like a normal person. I have confidence to go outside. It is so refreshing to feel great.

Wonderful, caring physician and staff!

Dr Patel and his staff are awesome. They are what every medical practice should strive to be. They care about patients more than I have ever seen. They are so friendly and they love what they do. All the staff is so polite and friendly. They genuinely love their jobs. Dr Patel saved my life. He found a large cancerous tumor on my kidney that was missed by another doctor. He is so thorough and I am forever grateful. You are always in my heart and prayers. Keep up the great work.

DO NOT BE FOOLED

Do not be fooled by Dr. Patel's slick talking. he will order a bunch of unnecessary tests on you and try to talk you into doing a procedure you do not even need. I was sent to him by my doctor for elevated PSA and he ended up performing a procedure on my bladder for symptoms I did not even have. What a scam! Beware! I have already found a new urologist. Do not make the same mistake I did!

Highly skilled surgeon, awesome personality

I searched for several years to find a surgeon that could fix my Pelvic Floor Prolapse and that I could put my trust in. Mine was about as bad as you could get. After the first visit with Dr. Jitesh Patel, I knew I had finally found the doctor that could fix me. Dr. Patel performed dA Vinci Robotic Sacrocolcolpopexy surgery July 2017, and I could not be happier with the results. My recovery has been amazing. I will always thank Dr. Patel for such a fantastic surgery. Also his office staff have always been excellent to work with.

Best Urologist anywhere

Dr. Jitesh Patel is not only an amazing doctor but a wonderful human being. My husband had a urgent issue and needed to be seen quickly. Dr Patel worked him into the office and next day had my husband in surgery. The quality of care was outstanding.

Dr. Patel is a wonderful and caring doctor. He has a great bedside manner. He listens to you and answers your questions. He also explains everything to you and makes sure you understand exactly what he is talking about. I cannot say enough of good things about Dr. Patel. He saved my life. I had kidney cancer and he removed my tumor. I am still under his care. He is a very compassionate doctor. If you are looking for a urologist, look no further.

Advanced Urology - Dr Patel

I first visited Advanced Urology after a recommendation. I had been diagnosed, by another doctor, with bladder cancer without the proper tests done. Needless to say, after someone hears this news it gets you thinking. Dr Patel came so highly recommended that I rescheduled my surgery with him. Throughout the process, I felt like I was in the best hands and Dr Patel made me feel comfortable. Glad to say that no cancer was found, but I still had in my mind that first diagnoses from the previous doctor. Dr Patel did a great job at setting my mind at ease as all my follow ups showed no signs of cancer. I cannot say enough good about Dr Patel and his staff at Advanced Urology. I would entrust them with my family’s health issues and strongly recommend him. I live in Smyrna and travel over an hour to visit Dr Patel…I would drive a day if required. Thank you Dr Patel and team for all you have done for me and my family!

Patient

Isabel is a wonderful person and is very secure in her treatment of me. I feel very comfortable with her. She is great in her administration of my treatment.

Grateful beyond Words

Dr. Patel was suggested by my neurologist's office due to the unique influence MS can cause in bladder function. After suffering for years, trying different urologists, the level of my frustration was high. Within five minutes of arriving at Advanced Urology, I knew I was in the right place. The whole team are up on the most recent developments in their field AND are compassionate and empathetic caregivers! I will never have to seek a new urologist again! Thank you Dr, Patel and your great team!

Dr. Patel communicates well by listening to my questions and this answers me simply and directly.

Dr. Jitesh Patel

The first time I met Dr. Jitesh Patel he instantly made me feel as I was part of his family. I mas so impressed by this and that he told me anytime I needed medical attention, that I could stop in at any time, even without a appointment. As soon as I left there and got home I called my wife to tell her how well I was treated. His promise was very true because I have gone there twice without a appointment and seen immediately. In today's world this is a extreme rarity! I will always go to him, for I have the utmost confidence in him and his entire staff.

Great Doctor and care!! But watch out for their billing- they will bill you for money you DO NOT OWE!!! Always check your insurance company EOB's before paying them anything!!