Dr. Jitka Vasek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jitka Vasek?

Too blinded by own beliefs to listen

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

Dr. Vasek, when summarized issues, kept prodding me about who in the immediate family had "x", and nobody had ever had "x". She was very stuck on that point because it was not the usual paradigm. Also concentrated too heavily on whether I'd be able to pay for treatment. I maintain that is mine to figure out.

Posted on February 13th, 2012

Dr. Vasek is a gifted psychiatrist. Her manner with patients is a combination of compassion and 'take-no-prisoners' frankness that engenders trust and respect. Mental illness is a complex disease that requires continuous and diligent treatment. I consider her my partner in my treatment and am thankful that she is my doctor.

Fantastic

Posted on June 21st, 2010

Dr Vasek is fantastic. She has remained completely supportive during my treatment. She is very well-read and up to date on the latest research, which made finding the right medication to help me during my time in need easier, as well as supported me when I no longer needed medication. She takes and maintains accurate notes, so I never have to repeat the same thing twice and feel like she is genuinely listening without judgement. A patient could not ask for more.

Posted on July 20th, 2017