Dr. Jitka L Zobal-Ratner Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jitka L Zobal-Ratner?

Fabulous with our son Camden who is years old with Down Syndrome. She is soft spoken yet firm with kids. Just Fabulous as is her assistant. ....

horrid

First time we saw Dr Zobal Ratner she was not too bad, the second time however,she was horrid. We waited 40 minutes and by the time she finally saw us,it was obvious we were cutting into her lunch time. She was curt,arrogant,did not listen to my concerns regarding my daughter's medical issue,and then "dismissed" us. The exam was rushed and not thorough. I went to another opthalmologist a month later-and my daughter did indeed need glasses. Never will I set foot in that office again, nor would I ever recommend her !

The office is great and has a small play area to keep the little ones entertained while they wait. Most of their exams also include child friendly movies and characters to capture the child's imagination. Dr. Ratner as such might not be a person you would want to interact with much though she seems to know what she is doing. Her assistant is a great person with excellent people management skills as well as knows exactly how to handle a child.

love her, she is great with kids and makes you feel comfortable :)

Dr. Zobal-Ratner is very professional She and her staff were able to work with my son to strengthen his vision very effectively with converence exercises! She has a well-deserved reputation for excellence in opthalmology.

Dr. Jitka L Zobal-Ratner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Slingerlands, NY.