Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James A Cockey
Dr. James A Cockey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salisbury, MD, with another office in Snow Hill, MD. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cockey is affiliated with Peninsula Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James A Cockey has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. James A Cockey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James A Cockey has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. James A Cockey - Posted on September 12th, 2012
I have been seeing dr cockey since i was 13 yrs old and he is by far the best doctor i have ever seen. He doesnt talk to you like your just any person coming into the room with him. He treats you like a person and you can tell he enjoys his job.
Dr. Cockey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Maryland General Hospital
Dr. James A Cockey Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James A Cockey, MD - Internal Medicine in Salisbury, MD, in this video.
Dr. James A Cockey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salisbury, MD.