Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joanne Steward
Dr. Joanne Steward, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Fogelsville, PA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Steward is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg, Lehigh Valley Hospital and Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses. She speaks English.
Dr. Joanne Steward has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Steward flew into the room, spent about 3 minutes with me, didn't listen to me or treat any of my symptoms, tried to give me medication that I'm allergic to, which was also medication for a symptom I did not have. There was no one else in the waiting room and no other cars in the parking lot, no need for her to rush. Very cold and impersonal. Unfortunately there aren't many docs working in the area on a Sunday.
Alert: If anyone in the Allentown area ever needs to see a doctor and ends up seeing Jo-Anne A Steward, MD run as fast as you can in the other direction. This imcompetent worthless waste of human flesh could not possibly help you in any way. I am absolutely convinced she borrowed a white jacket from somewhere and stitched her own name on it, no wait, scratch that---she couldn't have because she would probably not be capable of stitching the letters herself or remembering how to spell her own name. I urge you to see someone else
Dr. Steward is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
28 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Joanne Steward accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoanne A Steward MD, 2278 Apple Rd, Fogelsville, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joanne Steward in this video.
Dr. Joanne Steward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fogelsville, PA.