Dr. Jo Ann Walker Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jo Ann Walker?

Knowledgeable, Caring Dr

Posted on December 11th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Jo Anne Walker. Since I had cancer in my chest previously, there was a chance I wouldn't be able to receive addl radiation after my breast cancer surgery. Dr. Walker and her staff did extensive research into my previous treatment @ another cancer center and found a way to treat me safely. Dr Walker has always been available and seems genuinely interested in my recovery. I'd rate her 10 stars for making me feeling like she has an actual interest in my health.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Posted on June 4th, 2010

Prostate Cancer

Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types and which doctors treat it.