Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jo Anne L Cobler
Dr. Jo Anne L Cobler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cobler is affiliated with Sisters Of Charity Hospital and Sisters Of Charity Hospital St Joseph Campus. Dr. Cobler has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jo Anne L Cobler has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jo Anne L Cobler has the following 13 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
Dr. Jo Anne L Cobler has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jo Anne L Cobler is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Went to Dr Cobler for 5+ years. Mostly see her PA's & NP's. She will spend a couple minutes w/patient once or twice a year. In my case, I complained about palpitations, lethargy. & a sense of feeling unwell. She became irritable & dismissed my complaint. A month later I was back exhibiting classic heart attack symptoms. Her PA set me up for an angio at the end of the week. Was in the ER that night with.. (yes, you guessed it) a Heart Attack.. She even lacked the professionalism to see me in the hospital while she made her rounds the next day. She is too busy, too moody & would definately NOT recommend her.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Dr. Cobler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Jo Anne L Cobler accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBuffalo Medical Group, 325 Essjay Rd Ste 110, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Jo Anne L Cobler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.